We Do Plumbing & Drain Cleaning Better
Garbage Disposal Repair
Your garbage disposal breaks down solids so water can drain smoothly from your kitchen sink. It can be a great convenience – or an annoying, messy inconvenience, if it’s not working properly
A malfunctioning garbage disposal causes dirty water to back up and food particles to come back up the drain. Keeping a clean, tidy kitchen is quite a challenge when issues like these arise.
If you suspect a problem with your garbage disposal, Frank’s Heavy Duty Plumbing & Drain Cleaning can get it cleared up quickly. We’re experts in garbage disposal repair and installation, serving Volusia County.
If you live in Volusia County or the surrounding communities, your garbage disposal repairs are as good as gone the moment you call us.
TROUBLESHOOTING YOUR GARBAGE DISPOSAL: LEAVE IT TO THE PROS
How do you know your garbage disposal needs repair? If it’s emitting a humming noise and you’re seeing a backup of water in your kitchen sink, that’s a clear sign it’s time to call a professional. Don’t try to fix it by sticking items down the drain.
A garbage disposal that hums but doesn’t grind food might simply need to be reset, and you can avoid damaging your machine or endangering yourself by placing a call to Frank’s. Our professional plumbers are trained to handle these issues and will help you through this process.
Whether the disposal is clogged or has burned out altogether, we’ll put our 25 years of experience with garbage disposal repair and installation to work for you. If it turns out you need a replacement, no worries! We’ll help you find and install a new garbage disposal that fits within your plumbing system – and your budget.
GARBAGE DISPOSAL INSTALLATION & REPLACEMENT
If you’re considering upgrading your kitchen’s functionality through garbage disposal installation, or if you’re replacing an older, less efficient model, we can handle everything from choosing the perfect new disposal to flawless installation. When you opt for professional garbage disposal installation, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Guaranteed effectiveness: When you trust one of our professionals for your garbage disposal, you can rest assured that your new disposal will be installed perfectly and last for the entirety of its expected service life.
- Quality products. Our industry-leading plumbers can help you select the perfect disposal for your needs and budget. We know how to spot a quality disposal from one that is inferior, and we’ll make sure you have great options to select from.
- Fast and affordable installation: While installing a new garbage disposal may take a novice plumber all day, our experts have plenty of experience providing quality garbage disposal installation throughout the Volusia County area, and we’ll get yours installed in no time!
AVOID ISSUES WITH PROPER GARBAGE DISPOSAL MAINTENANCE
A problematic garbage disposal that’s less than 10 years old should still be able to work after a repair. We recommend regularly cleaning your disposal to help keep debris from lodging in the blades and causing the system to become clogged. Lodged debris makes the motor work hard, decreasing the lifespan of the disposal and often breaking off blades in the process.
To keep your garbage disposal operating well, try these tips:
- Drop a quartered lemon into the disposal while the machine runs. The lemon naturally scrubs the blades and helps freshen your drain.
- When running the disposal each day, use cold water instead of hot water. Cold water keeps debris solid, which is easier for the blades to chop and disperse.
- Don’t pour any grease or cooking oil down your drain, as the blades are not designed for this material and it will solidify in your pipes.
- Grind ice cubes in the running disposal to help clean and sharpen the blades. The solid cubes can often help dislodge extra bits of food that haven’t yet been washed away.
Even with the most diligent garbage disposal maintenance, issues do sometimes arise. When they do, our garbage disposal repair experts are ready to jump in and fix the problem. Don’t waste time tinkering with your kitchen sink and risk making matters worse. Call us!
SCHEDULE GARBAGE DISPOSAL REPAIR TODAY
The top-rated team at Frank’s Heavy Duty Plumbing & Drain Cleaning is committed to unmatched customer satisfaction. We pride ourselves on bringing fast, affordable garbage disposal repairs to homeowners throughout the Volusia County area, so you can get back to enjoying an efficient kitchen. We provide same-day services at no extra charge and can get to you quickly, whenever you need us. Our repair team is available from 7:00 a.m. to 7:00 p.m., seven days a week. Find out why we’ve been the best in our business for 25 years!
Give our friendly experts a call at (386) 281-2523 or schedule your Volusia home’s garbage disposal repairs online today!
Get A Free Quote For Your Project
Feel free to contact us and get a free estimate today!